Storeperson | VIC-Richmond
|Category:||Warehouse & Logistics Operations|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||08-Jun-2018|
- Join a company that values innovative ideas and flexible work practices
- Diverse & challenging role with a leadership development opportunity
- Richmond, VIC based with on-site parking provided
BAE Systems is Australia's most versatile Defence and Security Company. We have produced some of the world's most successful guided weapons and ship air defence systems, used by various NATO nations.
The Weapon Systems business is a hub of innovation and exciting projects. As a member of the team, you will be at the cutting edge technologically in a number of areas including Electronic Warfare, Guidance Navigation and Control and Safety Critical Software. As a Senior Storeperson, you will play an integral role with ensuring all store management is completed in a safe work environment. You will be part of an inclusive and supportive team at our Richmond office which is also easily accessible by public transport and close to other facilities.
You will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Inspecting and referring all deliveries in accordance with the respective purchase order compliance procedures
- Recording all required data into respective databases such as managing goods receipts / dispatch, shelf life, quarantine, inventory etc.
- Managing adjustments including transfers to/from controlled floor stock & general warehouse housekeeping
- Undertaking periodic 'Data Integrity' checks within the relevant MRP database system
- Managing a staff performance against defined KPI's and team compliance with relevant policies and procedures.
As an ideal applicant you will have:
- Commercial experience in Store Management ideally from a large defence, engineering or manufacturing industry and/or Certificate II or III in Transport & Logisitics
- Knowledge of ITAR and/ or Oracle, Maximo databases will be highly regarded
- An understanding of inventory management coupled with strong systems management
- Strong problem solving skills with a passion for improving efficiencies
- Excellent communication and leadership skills who can work with various stakeholders
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian Citizens and be eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) is also applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role. . Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Expressions of interest should be addressed to Zoe Ferguson, Recruitment Specialist.
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.
Further information regarding clearances is available at:https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html