Hyperion Administrator | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Attachments:|| Duty Statement - Hyperion Administrator.pdf (PDF, 31KB)
|Application Close Date:||26-Jun-2018|
- Unique role based in our Finance team with an Information Technology focus
- Bring your advanced Hyperion, Excel and VBA skills to this key role
- Based in Edinburgh Parks, SA
At BAE Systems, our advanced defence technology protects people and national security, and keeps critical information and infrastructure secure. For over 65 years we have searched for new ways to provide our customers in Australia with a competitive edge across the air, maritime, land and cyber domains. We employ a skilled workforce of some 3,500 people at over 25 locations across Australia, and work closely with local partners to support economic development by transferring knowledge, skills and technology. Our work helps keep Australia safe and contributes to creating a more prosperous and innovative nation. We are now pleased to welcome applications from experienced Hyperion Administrators within our Finance team.
In this unique role, you will be responsible for the installation, configuration, upgrade, administration, monitoring, performance, security and maintenance of the Hyperion Reporting system.
In terms of more specific responsibilities, you will be responsible for:
- The administration of the Hyperion system in line with business requirements and timetables
- Delivering development activities, restructures, patching and upgrades to quality and schedule
- Develop and maintain documentation for the Hyperion system for users and administrators
- Provide ongoing support to business for Hyperion at levels required
- Communicate with consultants/IT staff to resolve technical issues
- Monitor user access and security
- Communicate with stakeholders and customers to ensure database integrity and availability
- Work with the business on fixes, and assist in identifying, developing, testing and implementing enhancements
- Develop and maintain financial models for the finance function and the business as required, including review files and Hyperion upload templates
- Ensure all financial models (excel spreadsheets in most cases) meet the requirements of the BAE Systems computing policy
As the ideal applicant you will have:
- Experience working with the Hyperion system
- Advanced Excel and VBA skills
- Application administration experience
- The ability to travel between BAE Systems sites as this may be required
- Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with stakeholders from Finance and the IT department
- The ability to provide guidance on the Hyperion database to colleagues, internal stakeholders and customers
- An organised and motivated approach to work with the ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Position available as either full time or Job share
Whilst not essential, experience in financial modelling and accounting will be highly regarded.
Applications should be addressed to: Julie Lane, Recruitment Specialist
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
At BAE Systems you will find support for training and development, competitive benefits and family friendly, flexible work practices in addition to a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.