Leadership Development Program Coordinator | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Category:||Human Resources, Training & OHSE|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-Sep-2018|
- Make an impact with your dynamic organistion ability and experience in the learning space
- Enjoy flexibility, family friendly work practices and a strong team culture
- Based in Edinburgh Parks, SA
At BAE Systems, our advanced defence technology protects people and national security, and keeps critical information and infrastructure secure. For over 65 years we have searched for new ways to provide our customers in Australia with a competitive edge across the air, maritime, land and cyber domains.
We employ a skilled workforce of some 3,500 people at over 25 locations across Australia, and work closely with local partners to support economic development by transferring knowledge, skills and technology. Our work helps keep Australia safe and contributes to creating a more prosperous and innovative nation.
We are excited to invite applications for an experienced Leadership Development Program Coordinator to join the Learning and Leadership team.
As the Learning Development Program Coordinator, you will support the implementation of leadership development programs across the enterprise. This role represents our centres of excellence at a national level and will have sole responsibility of managing the ongoing delivery elements of each leadership program.
In terms of more specific responsibilities, you will:
- Responsible for the timely control and implementation of leadership development program delivery for the enterprise
- Work closely with Leadership Facilitators to coordinate a consolidated customer focused approach
- Pro-active management and response planning of leadership program enrolments
- Manage risks and solve problem to communicate schedule changes, additions and requirements with business, HR and preferred providers
- Solid understanding of training contracts and agreements with the ability to make timely decisions on action
- Communicate and promote leadership development program with key internal stakeholders
- Build strong collaborative relationships and work closely with HR Shared Services to enable effective leadership program delivery for enterprise
- Respond to enquiries using a coaching approach to develop the organisations knowledge of development processes and approach
- Maintain leadership development program materials list/workbooks/pre-post program resources as required
As the ideal applicant you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a training or organisational development/leadership development environment
- Experience dealing with and influencing senior stakeholders and connecting with key business strategies
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment enabling the Leadership and Learning team to deliver on key objectives
- A proactive approach, organizational ability and self-initiative including the ability to see through tasks to completion and anticipate what is required to do next
- Strong project coordination skills with attention to detail and a positive outlook
- Excellent administration skills with experience in SharePoint and Microsoft Office tools
- The ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders
Applications should be addressed to: Lesley Mackman, Senior Recruitment Specialist.
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
At BAE Systems, we have a strong safety, health and environmental culture; employee safety and well-being is a top priority. We also maintain a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion and to training and development, offer competitive benefits and enjoy a family friendly work place with flexible work practices.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: BAE Systems Careers Australia
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.