Senior Treasury Analyst | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Category:||Finance, Accounting & Accounting Support|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Sep-2018|
- INTEGRAL ROLE IN OUR TREASURY AND GOVERNANCE TEAM
- SIGNIFICANT OPPORTUNITIES FOR CAREER ADVANCEMENT
- EDINBURGH PARKS, SA
In this specialist role, the Senior Treasury Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Accounting Manager - Treasury and Governance by leading the coordination and performance of all treasury tasks across the business.
Specifically, you will:
- Seek opportunities for and implementing improvements in current Treasury practices
- Oversee and contribute towards the weekly cash forecasting process
- Collaborate with project accounting teams to ensure foreign exchange risk management policies are adopted accurately
- Place, record and report foreign currency hedges/swaps
- Participate in the monitoring of bank guarantees and parent company guarantees
- Manage liquidity and accounting for loans and interest
- Proactively collaborate with internal stakeholders to achieve cash targets
- Perform monthly general ledger journals in relation to Treasury related balance sheet accounts
- Interface with the UK based parent entity Treasury team
- Maintain documented processes for the Treasury function
- Develop and maintain effective positive relationships with External Auditors
As the/an ideal applicant you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications plus completion of CA or CPA qualifications
- Solid relevant experience and specialist knowledge
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, a strong team orientation and a commitment to continuous improvement
- Solid level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Applications should be addressed to Michelle Dawson, Recruitment Specialist.
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
At BAE Systems, we have a strong safety, health and environmental culture; employee safety and well-being is a top priority. We also maintain a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion and to training and development, offer competitive benefits and enjoy a family friendly work place with flexible work practices.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: BAE Systems Careers Australia
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.