DATA ANALYST | NSW-Garden Island
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Oct-2018|
- Enjoy friendly work practices, strong team culture and interesting work at a global company
- Great opportunity for a solution-orientated Data Analyst to join our Maritime Sustainment business on a permanent and full time basis
- Garden Island, New South Wales or Williamstown, Victoria location
BAE Systems Australia is a global Defence and security company with wide-ranging products and services to support and protect Australia's Defence forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services.
Passionate people work at BAE Systems and the team contributes to something really big – the defence of Australia. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a committed Data Analyst – Enterprise Asset Management System to join the Maritime Sustainment business on a permanent and full time basis and make a valuable contribution. This challenging and rewarding position can be situated at either Garden Island, New South Wales or Williamstown, Victoria locations
As the Data Analyst – Enterprise Asset Management System, you will:
- Be responsible for the data integrity and completeness for a new and exciting project to implement an asset management system
- Contribute to the development of a strategic move towards digital sustainment via ownership of the data architecture and its integration between the many systems in which it resides
- Develop the data remediation plan approach for the Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS) project
- Deliver data with measured quality and integrity for the project according to the data management plans
- Engage with relevant stakeholders to prioritise the data remediation plan
- Lead the execution of the EAMS data remediation plan
- Make decisions within bounds of delegated authority
- Carry out the work delivery as per the plans defined by the specific tasking within the program
- Ensure the system and data integrity by maintaining accurate and up to date system and data records
- Identify and investigate problems and formulate strategies to apply the best solution
As an ideal applicant you will have:
- Extensive experience as a Data Analyst and demonstrated knowledge of asset management systems
- Strong analytical and numerical skills combined with the ability to resolve issues of a complex nature
- Knowledge of data systems and structures
- Resiliency, strong communications skills and the drive to improve current processes
Whilst not essential, relevant experience in a Defence Maritime Sustainment environment will be highly regarded.
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
Applications should be addressed to: Kon Yiannikopoulos, Recruitment Specialist. Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
At BAE Systems, we have a strong safety, health and environmental culture; employee safety and well-being is a top priority. We also maintain a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion and to training and development, offer competitive benefits and enjoy a family friendly work place with flexible work practices.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: BAE Systems Careers Australia
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html