Project Planner | WA-Henderson
|Category:||Project Management, Scheduling & Estimating/Pricing|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-Oct-2018|
- Integrated Maritime
- Join Australia's Defence industry leader
- Permanent position based in Henderson WA
BAE Systems is a global defence, aerospace and security company employing over 80,000 people worldwide. Our wide-ranging products and services cover air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services.
The Project Planner is responsible for developing and maintaining project plans and schedules, and producing reports, and data summaries to assist management decision making and data alignment between Project and Performance Management Toolsets.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining Level 1-4 project plans and schedules
- Integration of Detail Production Schedules into Project Scheduling Toolsets.
- Maintaining data alignment between Project and Performance Management Toolsets
- Developing and presenting schedule views as required
- Producing future resource forecast plans
- Integration of data into Cost Management System for month end reporting
- Supporting resource capacity planning and forecast
As the ideal applicant:
Ideally you will have a background from Defence, Maritime or heavy industry and be able to demonstrate the following;
- Tertiary/trade qualification from within a relevant discipline
- Previous maintenance planning experience
- Production experience with an understanding of resource capacity planning
- Experience in developing technical resource or asset planning,
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships
- High proficiency in the MS Office Software suite, especially in MS Excel
- Advanced skills in professional planning software; Primavera EPPM, Microsoft Project & MRP.
- Eligibility to obtain and maintain a Defence security clearance
Please apply to Dawn Porou – Recruitment Specialist by close of business Friday 12 October 2018 online at https://careersinternal.au.baesystems.com. Your application should include a current resume and a cover letter.
A Defence security clearance is required for this role, therefore applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.