ERP Functional Lead | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Oct-2018|
- Bring your strong ERP and people leadership skills to this key role
- Enjoy flexibility, family friendly work practices and a strong team culture
- Based in Edinburgh Parks, SA
At BAE Systems, our advanced defence technology protects people and national security, and keeps critical information and infrastructure secure. For over 65 years we have searched for new ways to provide our customers in Australia with a competitive edge across the air, maritime, land and cyber domains.
We employ a skilled workforce of some 3,500 people at over 25 locations across Australia, and work closely with local partners to support economic development by transferring knowledge, skills and technology. Our work helps keep Australia safe and contributes to creating a more prosperous and innovative nation.
We are excited to invite applications for an experienced Enterprise Resource Planning Functional Lead to join the team.
As the Enterprise Resource Planning Functional Lead, you will provide operational management of analysts supporting the enterprise resource planning suite.
In terms of more specific responsibilities, you will:
- Drive a people focussed culture, setting up guidelines and empowering the team to deliver results efficiently and autonomously
- Consult with the business and functions to guide the direction of both support and development of the enterprise resource planning capability
- Provide input and assist with management of the enterprise resource planning roadmap and strategy
- Work directly with our customers and seek input for the definition of strategic requirements, scoping, design and implementation
- Ensure production of the necessary documentation to support business cases, project management, solution delivery and transition to support in order to sustain the application in through life support
- Provide guidance from a solution/architectural level to the team during the analysis and development phase of all major enterprise resource planning projects and enhancements
- Lead the team to maintain clearly defined and regularly reviewed efficient and productive objectives that will result in maximum customer benefit
- Ensure the team is working to clearly defined expectations, responsibilities and processes.
- Lead the team to provide recommendations, leveraging both existing and new capabilities
- Identify efficiency savings available through process and practice changes
- Lead engagement and drive collaborative relationships with our customer base
As the ideal applicant you will have:
- Significant experience in the enterprise resource planning sphere involving a high degree of autonomy and spanning multiple business domains and capabilities
- An information, communication and technology (ICT) or engineering degree
- Demonstrated experience in leading high functioning teams
- Excellent communication skills and a can do attitude coupled with a strong problem solving focus
Applications should be addressed to: Lesley Mackman, Senior Recruitment Specialist
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
At BAE Systems, we have a strong safety, health and environmental culture; employee safety and well-being is a top priority. We also maintain a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion and to training and development, offer competitive benefits and enjoy a family friendly work place with flexible work practices.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: BAE Systems Careers Australia
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.