BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT/IMPROVEMENT SPECIALIST | VIC-Williamstown
|Category:||Business Development & Marketing|
|Position Type:||Fixed Term|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Oct-2018|
- Enjoy friendly work practices, strong team culture and interesting work at a global company
- Seeking a Business Process Management/Improvement Specialist on a 12 month fixed term and full time contract
- Williamstown, Victoria location
BAE Systems Australia is a global Defence and security company with wide-ranging products and services to support and protect Australia's Defence forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services.
Passionate people work at BAE Systems and the team contributes to something really big – the defence of Australia. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an innovative Business Process Management/Improvement Specialist to join the Maritime Sustainment business on a 12 month fixed term basis and make a valuable contribution. This challenging and rewarding position will be situated at our Williamstown, Victoria location. Are you up for the challenge?
In terms of more specific responsibilities, you will:
- Engage with stakeholders across the business in the development, deployment and use of business processes and facilitate process improvement
- Perform as a role model and change agent for business process improvement
- Drive the evaluation of business needs, undertake business process analysis, and provide your expertise to support the sustainment and growth of process management and process improvement capability and capacity
- Provide expertise to support process management, modelling and improvement initiatives including Business Process Management and Process Improvement methodologies
- Manage the provision, development and sustainment of training and awareness materials in process management
- Lead the capture and evaluation of trends and ideas for the successful management of processes
- Develop documentation required to ensure the governance of process related activities and initiatives in conjunction with the Business Process team and the wider business
As an ideal applicant you will have:
- Extensive Business Process Management/Improvement practitioner experience
- A strong understanding of Business Process Management and associated techniques, methodologies, tools and lean principles
- The ability to be innovative and effectively engage with and motivate stakeholders at all levels to facilitate organisational change
- The ability to challenge and analyse situations and identify opportunities for improvement
Applications should be addressed to: Kon Yiannikopoulos, Recruitment Specialist. Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
At BAE Systems, we have a strong safety, health and environmental culture; employee safety and well-being is a top priority. We also maintain a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion and to training and development, offer competitive benefits and enjoy a family friendly work place with flexible work practices.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: BAE Systems Careers Australia
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.