RESOURCE PLANNING ANALYST | VIC-Williamstown
|Category:||Project Management, Scheduling & Estimating/Pricing|
|Position Type:||Fixed Term|
|Attachments:|| Duty Statement_Resource Analyst.doc (Word, 189KB)
|Application Close Date:||15-Nov-2018|
- Enjoy friendly work practices, strong team culture and interesting work
- 16 month fixed term Resource Planning Analyst contract position
- Williamstown, Victoria location
BAE Systems Australia is a global Defence and security company with wide-ranging products and services to support and protect Australia's Defence forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services.
As the Resource Planning Analyst, you will work closely with the business leaders and will utilise your resource planning expertise to help the Maritime Sustainment business achieve its commercial and strategic objectives. This challenging and rewarding position will be based at our office in Williamstown, Victoria and will be offered on a 16 month fixed term and full time contract basis.
As the Resource Planning Analyst, you will:
- Develop further and improve on the existing resource planning system and subsequent compilation, analysis and reporting of accurate resource forecasts, trends and resource performance metrics for the business
- Document, implement and facilitate the adoption of the resource management process
- Design and implement an integrated resource planning process for multiple lines of businesses
- Collaborate with stakeholders responsible for the business data inputs, ensuring the integrity of resourcing information
- Undertake resource forecast analytics to assist with key business decisions
- Provide options and recommendations to projects teams regarding resolution of resource conflicts
- Facilitate resource meetings and provide insights and key trends to the Business Lead Team
- Drive continuous improvement of the resource management process and tools
As an ideal applicant you will have:
- Resource planning or relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and communicate key trends
- Demonstrated experience with correcting and building processes
- Strong communication, negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- The ability to balance conflicting priorities to deliver against customer and business requirements
Whilst not essential, experience with change management will be highly regarded.
Applications should be addressed to: Kon Yiannikopoulos, Talent Acquisition Specialist. Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
At BAE Systems, we have a strong safety, health and environmental culture; employee safety and well-being is a top priority. We also maintain a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion and to training and development, offer competitive benefits and enjoy a family friendly work place with flexible work practices.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: BAE Systems Careers Australia
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.