Resource Planning Analyst | NSW-Liverpool Street
|Category:||Project Management, Scheduling & Estimating/Pricing|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||08-Dec-2021|
Apply your talent where it counts as the Resource Planning Analyst with our Maritime Sustainment team based in the Sydney CBD. Flexible working arrangements available with a combination of WFH and onsite available.
Candidates from other locations maybe considered such as Melbourne, based on skills and experience.
About the role
As the Resource Planning Analyst, you will work closely with the business leaders and will utilise your resource planning expertise to help the Maritime Sustainment business achieve its commercial and strategic objectives.
As the Resource Planning Analyst, you will:
- Develop further and improve on the existing resource planning system and subsequent compilation, analysis and reporting of accurate resource forecasts, trends and resource performance metrics for the business
- Document, implement and facilitate the adoption of the resource management process
- Design and implement an integrated resource planning process for multiple lines of businesses
- Collaborate with stakeholders responsible for the business data inputs, ensuring the integrity of resourcing information
- Undertake resource forecast analytics to assist with key business decisions
- Provide options and recommendations to projects teams regarding resolution of resource conflicts
- Facilitate resource meetings and provide insights and key trends to the Business Lead Team
- Drive continuous improvement of the resource management process and tools
As an ideal applicant you will have:
- Resource planning or relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and communicate key trends
- Demonstrated experience with correcting and building processes
- Strong communication, negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- The ability to balance conflicting priorities to deliver against customer and business requirements
Whilst not essential, experience with change management will be highly regarded.
BAE Systems' advanced defence technology solutions protect people and national security, keeping critical information and infrastructure secure. For more than 65 years we have searched for new ways to provide our customers in Australia with a competitive edge across air, land, sea, cyber, space and electronic domains.
In terms of our culture, it's safety focused and inclusive. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of our more than 4,100 employees are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. It also means providing a safe, family friendly, flexible and supportive place to work. Join us.
Applications must be made online and addressed to: Julie Lane – Talent Acquisition Specialist
Whilst applications must be made online, confidential enquiries are very welcome via email to: Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and Veterans for these opportunities. An inclusive culture and an exciting, supportive career opportunity awaits. We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://tinyurl.com/Work180BAE-Systems-Australia
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia will never request money from you during the recruitment process. Please be aware of scam messages asking for money for an administration fee, visa or similar. If you receive such a message please report it to Scam Watch www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
Job applications should only be submitted via the BAE Systems Australia website and not via email. If you receive an email from BAE Systems that does not utilise “@baesystems.com” as the domain, it is not legitimate. BAE Systems does not use gmail, aol, Hotmail or similar accounts.