Regional Asset Manager | NSW-Williamtown
|Category:||Facilities Management & Security|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Jan-2022|
Despite COVID-19, we have a strong pipeline of job opportunities and we are still hiring. We're continuing to provide the Australian Defence Force with what they need to help protect the nation. We're finding new ways of working in response to COVID-19 and our workforce is still delivering the best capability for Australia.
Reporting to the National Manager Workplace Services, the Regional Asset Manager will be located in Newcastle and will be responsible for the Asset Management and Maintenance of all property assets in the region to support the business strategy and objectives.
About the Opportunity
As an ideal applicant for this permanent fulltime opportunity, you'll have had experience across the following accountabilities:
- The ability to function as the Senior Asset Manager and Facility Representative for their assigned region(s).
- Demonstrated experience in managing National Integrated Facilities Management (iFM) Contractors including but not limited to administering contract scope and service levels, acting as operational interface with the National iFM provider ensuring that SLA's and KPI's are met and customer service excellence is achieved
- Demonstrated experience in managing Built Environment Risks & Compliance as well as the ability to proactively maintain status and manage risks and compliance relating to the Built Environment to ensure it is integrally safe and that business operations are not disrupted.
- Demonstrated experience in applying strategic Asset Management principles to ensure AMPs are maintained for the region(s) to meet the current and future needs of the business.
- The ability to support Workplace Solutions business partnering as day to day interface to business stakeholders ensuring that Service Level Agreements are established and met for FM services.
- Demonstrated experience in managing the development and delivery of the Built Environment upkeep programs encompassing Minor Works and facilities capital projects in accordance with the BAE Systems Governance framework to ensure whole of life asset performance.
- Demonstrated experience in the Facilities and/or Asset Management field with proven ability to understand aspects of FM services across a Regional portfolio containing multiple properties/ property types with the ability to advise stakeholders with authority.
- Demonstrated experience of whole life facility planning design, construction, operation, maintenance, and disposal.
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you will have:
- Advanced Contractor Management skills
- Advanced Budgetary and Financial Management Skills
- Advanced communication skills both verbal and written
- Advanced stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Ability to build enabling relationships
- Ability to operate effectively across geographic boundaries
- Ability to self-motivate and operate autonomously
- Ability to develop sound business cases to support investment
- Ability to influence change to introduce new concepts and ideas
- Sound project management skills to systematically deliver outcomes
- Ability to effectively manage a variety of subcontractors
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities to deliver business needs
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
BAE Systems' advanced defence technology solutions protect people and national security, keeping critical information and infrastructure secure. For more than 65 years we have searched for new ways to provide our customers in Australia with a competitive edge across air, land, sea, cyber, space and electronic domains.
In terms of our culture, it's safety focused and inclusive. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of our more than 4,100 employees are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. It also means providing a safe, family friendly, flexible and supportive place to work. Join us.
Applications should be addressed to: Lidia Morris – Talent Acquisition Specialist and made online here.
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and Veterans for these opportunities. An inclusive culture and an exciting, supportive career opportunity awaits. We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://tinyurl.com/Work180BAE-Systems-Australia
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia will never request money from you during the recruitment process. Please be aware of scam messages asking for money for an administration fee, visa or similar. If you receive such a message please report it to Scam Watch www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
Job applications should only be submitted via the BAE Systems Australia website and not via email. If you receive an email from BAE Systems that does not utilise “@baesystems.com” as the domain, it is not legitimate. BAE Systems does not use gmail, aol, Hotmail or similar accounts.