F-35 AVSS Administrator | NSW-Williamtown
|Category:||Administration & Customer Service|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Feb-2022|
F-35 AVSS Administrator
- Apply your talent where it counts
- Use your strong administration skills on a key Defence project
- Enjoy flexibility, innovation focus and interesting work within a strong team culture
Apply your talent where it counts as an F-35 AVSS Administrator with our team in Williamtown, NSW.
Despite COVID-19, we have a strong pipeline of job opportunities and we are still hiring. We're continuing to provide the Australian Defence Force with what they need to help protect the nation. Many of our people are now safely working from home. Of course some roles can't be done from home and in those cases, we're operating with an increased focus on health and safety on-site. We're finding new ways of working in response to COVID-19 and our workforce is still delivering the best capability for Australia.
About the Opportunity
As an F-35 AVSS Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting the F-35 AVSS team in day to day administration tasks. The Administrator needs to ensure that all administration requirements within the project are efficiently achieved.
More specifically, you will:
- Save reports to SharePoint
- Review reports and process any allowances in Oracle
- Process allowances and overtime
- Review reports to Oracle and make amendments as necessary
- Help Finance with any questions when processing end of month
- HR reconciliation process of leave applications and hours booked
- Monitor rostering and log any upcoming changes via JIRA calls
- Reconciliation of hours booked in Oracle ensuring all timecards are completed by month end deadlines
- Pulling hours to facilitate invoicing claim
- Management of outstanding timecards
- Management of uniform and PPE requirements for staff
- Booking any training courses required for staff
- Scheduling and booking any travel/deployments that are required for staff
- Develop appropriate systems, procedures and controls to enhance the accuracy, timeliness and presentation of work
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Certificate in Administration desirable but not essential
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suites, especially in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Team orientated with the ability to work with a variety of people
- Customer service skills
- Motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Must be eligible to apply for Australian Defence Security Clearance.
Don't meet every criteria listed above? Don't worry. Providing you have the right foundational experience and qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Whether it be for this role or another, your skills and competencies are of interest to us.
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications should be addressed to: Hector Rodriguez, Talent Acquisition Specialist and made online here.
Whilst applications must be made online, confidential enquiries are very welcome via email: email@example.com
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders for these opportunities. An inclusive culture and an exciting, supportive career opportunity awaits. We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://tinyurl.com/Work180BAE-Systems-Australia
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia will never request money from you during the recruitment process. Please be aware of scam messages asking for money for an administration fee, visa or similar. If you receive such a message please report it to Scam Watch www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
Job applications should only be submitted via the BAE Systems Australia website and not via email. If you receive an email from BAE Systems that does not utilise “@baesystems.com” as the domain, it is not legitimate. BAE Systems does not use gmail, aol, Hotmail or similar accounts.