Training Instructional Designer | NSW-Wagga Wagga
|Category:||Human Resources, Training & OHSE|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Jan-2022|
- All Systems GO! Be part of the next generation of defence capability delivery
- Ongoing career development, flexible work practices and interesting work at a global company
- Enjoy flexibility, engaging work and a culture that embraces diversity and open-mindedness
At BAE Systemswe are all systems go as we continue to drive innovation and seek passionate and talented people to join our business. We currently have a new opportunity as a Training Instructional Designer within our Aviation Technical Training (ATT) project based in Wagga, New South Wales – a city that offers affordable housing, a vibrant lifestyle and a thriving community. To learn more: https://evocities.com.au/wagga-wagga/. Other locations to perform the role, will also be considered.
What this opportunity will mean for you:
- Purposeful work where your efforts are recognised in an environment where you can thrive
- Joining an organisation that is passionate about developing some of the most impressive careers in the world
- Industry-leading flexibility options to unlock the talent and diversity of every individual
- Unique opportunities to contribute to programs of national significance whilst growing your skills
- A strong safety culture, inclusive teams and work to be proud of, underpinned by a compelling set of values
Your new role:
The BAE Systems Aviation Technical Training (ATT) project delivers all aviation trade training and technical manager training to the Australian Defence Force. These roles are the perfect opportunity to become a part of the future of Australian Defence aviation training, and help shape the Defence aviation technical workforce of the future.
Applications are now sought from qualified vocational education and training professionals, to join a united, genuine, and engaging team. This opportunity will utilise your expertise and take your career to another level, and will be offered on a permanent and full time basis.
This opportunity will see you:
- Design, develop and implement innovative learning/instructional solution systems, products and services
- Develop contemporary and innovative training design outcomes that align with current vocational education and aviation regulatory frameworks
- Deliver aviation regulator and/or vocational education training (VET) regulator compliant training materials
- Provide training specialisation skills and advice to support the Aviation Technical Training project
- Collaborate, develop and maintain relationships with customers, government and industry partners
- Conduct training instructional user testing and validate e-learning training resources
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Experience in training design/instruction, learning and development, or vocational education training
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Experience in planning training resources, materials and technical requirements for the development of e-learning resources
- Experience working with learning/training management platforms and creative applications such as MOODLE, Oracle or Adobe Captivate
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and develop effective relationships with stakeholders
Research shows that some candidates hesitate to apply for roles if they feel they don't meet 100% of the criteria. So, if this opportunity excites you and you have the right foundational experience and qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Whether it be for this role or another, your skills and competencies are of interest to us.
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications should be addressed to: Kon Yiannikopoulos, Talent Acquisition Specialist –Engineering, and made online here. Confidential enquiries are welcome via email: email@example.com
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of our employees are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation.
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://au.work180.co/employer/bae-systems/benefits