Expression of Interest - Finance | Location - Flexible
|Category:||Finance, Accounting & Accounting Support|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Jan-2022|
Multiple Finance Opportunities (EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST)
- Apply your talent where it counts
- Expressions of interest are invited for Finance and Accounting Specialists
- Enjoy flexibility and interesting work within our strong team culture
BAE Systems Australia is an opportunity rich environment with numerous projects across multiple domains. Our aim is to bring you on board and deploy you to where your expertise is most needed. With numerous activities, if you join, we're keen to retain you long term through giving you scope to explore some of the great projects we have. Currently we are welcoming registrations of interest from the following Finance disciplines:
- Governance and Financial Controls
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Financial Analysts
- Project Accounting
About these opportunities
- You will be applying and developing your skillset whilst working in a collegiate, outcome oriented culture
- You will do work that matters, we have an important job to do, your input will directly contribute to the safety of our nation
- You will enjoy job security with a view to enabling you to cultivate the skills that will progress your career
- We have an inclusive culture, your voice matters, we also are mindful of work/life balance, you will enjoy the flexibility this ethos provides
As an ideal fit for this type of opportunity, you will have:
- A CPA or CA qualification
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder relationship management skills
- The ability to influence and negotiate at a high level
- The ability to be innovative, solve problems and look beyond the obvious
Don't meet every criteria listed above? Don't worry. Providing you have the right foundational experience and qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Whether it be for this role or another, your skills and competencies are of interest to us.
BAE Systems' advanced defence technology solutions protect people and national security, keeping critical information and infrastructure secure. For more than 65 years we have searched for new ways to provide our customers in Australia with a competitive edge across air, land, sea, cyber, space and electronic domains.
In terms of our culture, it's safety focused and inclusive. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of our more than 4,100 employees are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. It also means providing a safe, family friendly, flexible and supportive place to work. Join us.
Applications should be addressed to: Lidia Morris, Talent Acquisition Specialist and made online here.
Whilst applications must be made online, confidential enquiries are very welcome via email: email@example.com
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and Veterans for these opportunities. An inclusive culture and an exciting, supportive career opportunity awaits. We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here:
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant