Capture Team Lead | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Category:||Business Development & Marketing|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Jan-2022|
Despite COVID-19, we have a strong pipeline of job opportunities and we are still hiring. We're continuing to provide the Australian Defence Force with what they need to help protect the nation. Many of our people are now safely working from home. Of course some roles can't be done from home and in those cases, we're operating with an increased focus on health and safety on-site. We're finding new ways of working in response to COVID-19 and our workforce is still delivering the best capability for Australia.
In terms of our culture, it's safety focused and inclusive. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of every employee are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. It also means providing a safe, family friendly, flexible and supportive place to work.
Apply your talent where it counts as a Capture Team Lead in our business winning team based in Edinburgh Parks, SA.
About the Opportunity
A key leadership position within business winning as the Capture Team Lead, you will initially be responsible for a new Electronic Warfare (EW) opportunity from qualification to contract award.
You'll lead the capture team to develop and execute a winning capture strategy and solution that considers customer needs, the competitive environment and the company's value proposition. A key component to success is comprehensive internal and external customer interaction, especially working within the wider EW program. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to influence customer stakeholders and utilise the full breadth of company resources to solve the customer's challenges while achieving business requirements.
More specifically, you will:
- Lead capture teams to develop and execute capture/ campaign strategies and solutions to win new business.
- Engage with key external and internal decision makers as a thought leader in the solution and market space.
- Engage and inform executive leadership with the voice of the customer and advocate internally for the actions and commitments necessary to win.
- Emphasize mission awareness and drive solutions to provide value to the customer's end user, providing critical ADF advantage.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships, leading customer engagements to build and create trust.
- Influence requirements to ensure our discriminating elements are valued.
- Create an environment that inspires employees, through unambiguous goal directed activities and strives for continuous improvement.
- Identify and manage appropriate resources in order to pursue the capture.
- Build culture of transparency; foster collaboration and accept coaching.
- Demonstrate and drive a passion for winning.
- Embrace and add value to the BAE Systems capture process, utilising capture governance reviews and our capture community to refine and improve your capture/campaign effort.
- Lead capture efforts, to include: developing overall win strategy, shaping opportunity with customer, developing teaming strategy; assessing customer requirements and competitor strategies and drive to achieve Price to Win.
- Manage tactics and actions necessary to implement actions to improve win probability through control of capture budgets and related R&T expenditures.
- Support governance through Bid Status Reviews, LoB Capture Reviews, Life-Cycle Management (LCM) Phase and Color Reviews, periodic reporting, health check and status reporting to senior management.
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Demonstrated capture and bidding experience with solid understanding of capture process
- Experience in conducting competitive intelligence and a systems approach to developing hot buttons, solutions and win strategies
- Experience in all aspects of capture including black hat, blue team and price to win
- Knowledge of delivering winning proposals
- Demonstrated knowledge of ASDEFCON contracting
- As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
- NVI defence secuirty clearance will be essential to undertake the requirements of the role
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications should be addressed to: Lidia Morris, Talent Acquisition Lead and made online here.
Whilst applications must be made online, confidential enquiries are very welcome via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders for these opportunities. An inclusive culture and an exciting, supportive career opportunity awaits. We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://tinyurl.com/Work180BAE-Systems-Australia
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia will never request money from you during the recruitment process. Please be aware of scam messages asking for money for an administration fee, visa or similar. If you receive such a message please report it to Scam Watch www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
Job applications should only be submitted via the BAE Systems Australia website and not via email. If you receive an email from BAE Systems that does not utilise “@baesystems.com” as the domain, it is not legitimate. BAE Systems does not use gmail, aol, Hotmail or similar accounts.