Senior Oracle Apps Database Administrator | Home
|Position Type:||Contingent Worker|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Jan-2022|
- 3 month contract with possible extension to work on a 12.2 upgrade project
- Can be based anywhere in Australia and WFH
- Enjoy flexibility, engaging work and a culture that embraces diversity and open-mindedness
At BAE Systemswe are all systems go as we continue to drive innovation and seek passionate and talented people to join our business. We currently have a exciting opportunity as a Oracle Apps Database Administrator within our Project teamcan bebased anywhere in Australia and WFH.
What this opportunity will mean for you:
- Purposeful work where your efforts are recognized in an environment where you can thrive
- The opportunity to work on a critical Oracle Applications 12.2 upgrade project.
Your new role:
The Oracle Application upgrade project is at a critical path and there is a need to support upgrade activities as part of core project team. In this role you will work closely with the project team on activities like Database Administration, Application Upgrade & monitoring, Build DR setup, Production roll out & planning and issue resolution.
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have expertise in:
- Support of Oracle Applications E-Business Suite (R12.1.x to R12.2.x)
- Recent OEBS R12.1.x to R12.2.x upgrade
- Fusion Middleware
- Oracle DB 11gR2 to 19c
- Oracle DB & Applications Tasks
- Monitoring, Alerting & Reporting
- Performance Tuning, Security/Hardening & Troubleshooting
- Installation, Patching & Cloning
- Working to tight deadlines.
Nice to have skills:
- SSO Configuration
- SSL Configuration
- Oracle Exadata
Applications should be addressed to: Calvin Ebenezer - Calvin Ebenezer
Talent Acquisition Specialist – IM&T. Confidential enquiries are welcome via email: email@example.com
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of our employees are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation.
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://au.work180.co/employer/bae-systems/benefits