Digital Communications Advisor | VIC-Melbourne Bourke Street
|Category:||Business Development & Marketing|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Jan-2022|
At BAE Systems we are all systems go as we continue to drive innovation and seek passionate and talented people to join our business. With this, we currently have an exciting and unique opportunity for a Digital Communications Advisor.
What this opportunity will mean for you:
- Joining an organisation that is passionate about developing some of the most impressive careers in the world
- Purposeful work where your efforts are recognized in an environment where you can thrive
- Industry-leading flexibility options to unlock the talent and diversity of every individual
- Unique opportunities to contribute to programs of national significance whilst growing your skills
- A strong safety culture, inclusive teams and work to be proud of, underpinned by a compelling set of values
Your new role:
Reporting to Senior Communications Manager, you will be responsible for driving optimised digital and social channels which engage internal and external stakeholders, as well as promote our business capabilities. Working with teams in Australia and around the world, you will lead the development of digital content, and measure success using data and analytics. Be part of a fun, fast-paced team, with high levels of autonomy.
More specifically, you will be accountable for:
- The management and optimisation of BAE Systems' external and internal digital channels which include our Australian website, employee app, intranet, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Identifying and implementing best practice opportunities to promote the business through optimised paid and organic digital channels
- Developing and coordinating consistent, relevant and creative digital content
- Using data and analytics to regularly measure success and make content recommendations
- Sharing your digital knowledge and training other team members
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- A strong focus on servicing your key stakeholders at all levels of the business, and the ability to problem solve/negotiate solutions
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and project manage deadlines within a high pressure environment
- Experience in managing digital channels and developing digital content
- Strong results orientation, along with experience in using data and analytics
- Resilience and a proactive ‘self-starter' approach
- Ability to ‘cut through' with insightful, contemporary communications in an often complex, multi-dimensional, political environment.
- Relevant degree in communications, marketing or digital or demonstrated relevant industry experience
Applications should be addressed to: Lidia Morris & Talent Acquisition Specialist and made online here. Confidential enquiries are welcome via email: Lidia.Morris@baesystems.com.au
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer - we commit to respond to every applicant.