Completions Management Systems Analyst | SA-Osborne Naval Shipyard
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-May-2022|
- All Systems GO! Be part of the next generation of defence technology
- Unique opportunity to be involved in the Digital Transformation of a large Engineering project
- Enjoy flexibility, engaging work and a culture that embraces diversity and open-mindedness
At BAE Systemswe are all systems go as we continue to drive innovation and seek passionate and talented people to join our business. We currently have a new opportunity as a Completions Management Systems Analyst within our Maritime Australia based in either Adelaide, South Australia or Melbourne, Victoria.
What this opportunity will mean for you:
- Purposeful work where your efforts are recognized in an environment where you can thrive
- Joining an organisation that is passionate about developing some of the most impressive careers in the world
- Being involved in a digital transformation project
- Unique opportunities to contribute to programs of national significance whilst growing your skills
- A strong safety culture, inclusive teams and work to be proud of, underpinned by a compelling set of values
Your new role:
As Completions Management Systems Analyst you will be responsible for delivery of a new completions management approach within Maritime Business, as part of a Digital Shipyard project. You will also be the in-house subject matter expert on Completions Management
More specifically you will:
- Scope business requirements for managing completion activities; facilitate workshops with internal stakeholders and partners to develop effective process and software solutions.
- Deploy end user mobile computing into the shipyard, as part of Digital Work Management.
- Work with Big Data integrations between shipyard systems.
- Work with the supplier to align configuration and development of the toolset to meet business requirements.
- Work with IM&T Project Teams and software OEM to plan, monitor and control delivery against implementation plan.
- Lead in development and testing of new capabilities within the system – identifying and managing observations and defects to completion.
- Develop a suite of user level/work package level metrics and management reports to enable effective use of completions data.
- Manage the configuration of completions information.
- Lead a Completions Management working group to actively manage the development of the system.
- Develop and roll out an end user training for all levels of user and training materials.
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Ideally previous experience of configuring and managing Completions Management toolsets, from companies such as Orbit, Wood Group, Hexagon, Mods or Lucy.
- But essentially knowledge of quality, testing, commissioning and acceptance requirements within large Engineering Projects.
- Previous experience working with suppliers to define and deliver requirements.
- Previous experience developing business processes.
- Knowledge of completions approach and the ability to make decisions around the setup and upkeep of a Completions Management system
- Good people management, communication and report writing skills in order to effectively work with business stakeholders.
- Ability to document future business requirements, proactively make improvements to the systems/processes involved then lead the team towards those targets.
- Ability to develop system users and self through identifying relevant training and personal development opportunities.
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications should be addressed to: Calvin Ebenezer - Talent Acquisition Specialist – IM&T and made online here. Confidential enquiries are welcome via email: email@example.com
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of our employees are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation.
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives via this link.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au