Senior Cyber Security Analyst | SA-Flinders Street
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||06-Jul-2022|
- All Systems GO! Be part of the next generation of defence technology
- Opportunity to contribute to programs of national significance whilst growing your skills in Cyber Security
- Enjoy flexibility, engaging work and a culture that embraces diversity and open-mindedness
At BAE Systemswe are all systems go as we continue to drive innovation and seek passionate and talented people to join our business. We currently have a new opportunity as a Senior Cyber Security Analyst within our IM&T Cyber Governance Team based in Adelaide.
What this opportunity will mean for you:
- Purposeful work where your efforts are recognized in an environment where you can thrive
- Joining an organisation that is passionate about developing some of the most impressive careers in the world
- Industry-leading flexibility options to unlock the talent and diversity of every individual
- A strong safety culture, inclusive teams and work to be proud of, underpinned by a compelling set of values
Your new role:
The Senior Cyber Security Analyst will be involved with the selection, implementation and production phase of an automated Governance, Risk and Compliance Toolset. This toolset will enable BAE Systems Australia to effectively capture, aggregate, share, and mitigate enterprise and operational risk, regulatory compliance, audit, and third-party risk in a single and centralised environment.
The role will be both GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) and Cyber technical in nature. The Senior Cyber Security Analyst is expected to operate with highly technical personnel in the deployment and assessment of Cyber solutions designed to meet both business and compliance objectives.
More specifically, you will:
- Assist with the management, development of operational risk policies and procedures, governance framework, risk assessment, risk screening and risk mitigation.
- Introduce gap analyses, business process analyses and strategic process improvements.
- Provide change management leadership; develop comprehensive internal audit plans including clear scope, objectives, and milestones to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of the control infrastructure.
- Strengthen processes, systems, governance controls and frameworks.
- Assist with security design input in relation to Cloud, Web, Application, IT and OT Infrastructure.
- Provide specialist technical security support to the Cyber Governance Team.
- Suggest, and where appropriate, implement improvements to current assessment processes.
- Comply with legislation and company policies, processes and instructions, including those relating to non-discrimination, safety and duty of care and the quality management system.
- Where directed provide support with security operations such as vulnerability management, logging and monitoring, data loss prevention, annual penetration testing, auditing and incidents.
- Support accreditation and compliance activities where directed by the Cyber Governance Manager.
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Certifications are highly desired including CISSP, CEH, CCSP, SANS, etc.
- Experience working with industry standards and compliance frameworks including PCI, SOX, ISO27001, NIST, CIS, ISM etc.
- Working knowledge of information systems security policies, standards and practices (e.g., access control and system hardening, system audit and log file monitoring, security policies, and incident handling).
- Demonstrated experience and security knowledge of one or more of the following platforms: Windows/Unix/Linux/Cisco IOS.
- Working knowledge / experience of protocols and technologies such as TCP, UDP, and TLS.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills, with a sound ability to leverage this into understanding ongoing customer value preferences.
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications should be addressed to: Calvin Ebenezer, Talent Acquisition Specialist – IM&T and made online here. Confidential enquiries are welcome via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of our employees are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation.
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives via this link.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au