Product Delivery Project Manager | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Category:||Project Management, Scheduling & Estimating/Pricing|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||19-Aug-2022|
BIS Battlespace Integrated Solutions
Referral Fee Value: $ 3000.00
PURPOSE OF JOB:
As a Product Delivery Project Manager you will manage implementation of new and advanced technology that will significantly upgrade and enhance Australia's world leading Over-The-Horizon Radar capability.
- Manage assigned projects to achieve the required performance in terms of schedule, budget and technical requirements.
- Provide clear direction to project teams to ensure daily, weekly and critical tasks are executed by the required deadlines to the required quality standards
- Plan and report on the monthly cycle of project schedule progress, Risk and Opportunity (R&O) reviews and Estimate at Completion (EAC) updates
- Produce supporting project management artefacts including work breakdown structures, schedule, time-phased budget and risk registers
- Manage stakeholders ensuring that communications are established and maintained
- Collect, organise, synthesise, and analyse to develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate sources to enable information driven decision making
- Strong experience in successfully planning, executing and delivering large scale complex integration projects whilst actively managing risk and opportunity
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal and influencing skills enabling successful delivery and collaboration across the project team and stakeholder community
- Analytical skills and ability to make informed and timely decisions in a data rich and agile environment
- Managed projects using Earned Value Management methodologies
- A formal qualification in project management or working towards will be highly regarded
- Defence security clearance Negative Vetting 1
Please apply to Monique Marshall online here by close of business on the closing date. Your application should include a resume and whilst not essential, a cover letter is preferred. Please do also advise your line manager of your intention to apply.
Please note that business impact will need to be considered and negotiated transition plans will be required for internal appointments.
Employees are also encouraged to refer others for this vacancy – refer to:Employee Referral Scheme for further information on eligibility and instructions on how to use our online referral portal. Whilst referrals are encouraged for this vacancy, suitable internal applicants will always be given first preference and consideration.