Senior Bid Coordinator | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||12-Aug-2022|
Systems we are all systems go as we continue to drive innovation and seek passionate and talented people to join our business. We currently have a unique Permanent full time opportunity for a highly experienced Senior Bid Coordinator. Reporting to the Business Support Services Manager, we are seeking to appoint a dedicated Senior Bid Coordinator to join our business. This key position will be based in South Australia and will be offered on a permanent and full time basis.
What this opportunity will mean for you:
- Purposeful work where your efforts are recognised in an environment where you can thrive
- Joining an organisation that is passionate about developing some of the most impressive careers in the world
- Industry-leading flexibility options to unlock the talent and diversity of every individual
- Unique opportunities to contribute to programs of national significance whilst growing your skills
- A strong safety culture, inclusive teams and work to be proud of, underpinned by a compelling set of values
About the Opportunity
More specifically, you will:
- Support the bid team to co-ordinate and prepare bid response documents to customer specifications
- Source/compile non-technical content including CV's, company information, insurances, ISO certificates
- Format proposal documents ensuring strong brand compliance
- Review proposal documents including editing, grammar and spelling prior to submission
- Coordinate document production and delivery
- Provide guidance and assistance in maintaining bids
- On-going development and evolution of the proposal development capability to maintain competiveness and improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintenance and reporting on Schedule and Workload priorities
- Effectively communicating and managing expectations to ensure requirements and priorities are understood and are addressed
- Ensuring that agreed production planning is followed and achievable and all deadlines are met
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- As an ideal applicant you will have:
- Bid proposal and bid coordination experience
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong administration and organisational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple tasks to tight schedules
- The ability to work independently and diligently on assigned tasks
- The ability to develop effective working relationships in particular with Bid Managers
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrated self-management skills and the ability to work under own initiative
- Whilst not essential, bid proposal and bid coordination experience within the Defence industry will be highly regarded. Experience in the editing and proof reading of complex documents would be a distinct advantage.
BAE Systems' advanced defence technology solutions protect people and national security, keeping critical information and infrastructure secure. For more than 65 years we have searched for new ways to provide our customers in Australia with a competitive edge across air, land, sea, cyber, space and electronic domains.
In terms of our culture, it's safety focused and inclusive. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of our more than 4,100 employees are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. It also means providing a safe, family friendly, flexible and supportive place to work. Join us.
Applications should be addressed to: Lidia Morris, Talent Acquisition Specialist
Whilst applications must be submitted online, confidential enquiries are welcome via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders for these opportunities. An inclusive culture and an exciting, supportive career opportunity awaits. We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://tinyurl.com/Work180BAE-Systems-Australia
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia will never request money from you during the recruitment process. Please be aware of scam messages asking for money for an administration fee, visa or similar. If you receive such a message please report it to Scam Watch www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
Job applications should only be submitted via the BAE Systems Australia website and not via email. If you receive an email from BAE Systems that does not utilise “@baesystems.com” as the domain, it is not legitimate. BAE Systems does not use gmail, aol, Hotmail or similar accounts.