ILS Lead | VIC-Richmond
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||09-Oct-2022|
At BAE Systems we are all systems go as we continue to drive innovation and seek passionate and talented people to join our business. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an ILS Lead based in Melbourne
We are flexible with the location as this role can be performed from any of our sites in Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney
What this opportunity will mean for you:
- Purposeful work where your efforts are recognized in an environment where you can thrive
- Joining an organisation that is passionate about developing some of the most impressive careers in the world
- Industry-leading flexibility options to unlock the talent and diversity of every individual
- Unique opportunities to contribute to programs of national significance whilst growing your skills
- A strong safety culture, inclusive teams and work to be proud of, underpinned by a compelling set of values
Your new role:
The High Frequency Surveillance (HFS) program is comprised of a number of projects focused on the export of BAE Systems Australia HF product technology and systems. The HFS ILS Lead is an Essential Capability within this HFS program portfolio.
The HFS ILS Lead is accountable for the design and development of logistics solutions and Lead a small ILS team to deliver a configuration item or packages of analysis work, in accordance with the contractual and Company requirements in order to achieve the required business performance.
This is an ideal role for someone looking to step into a leadership position or someone with the desired experience looking to step into a leadership role.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Lead integrated support activities in accordance with the Engineering Management Plan and relevant Project ISP
- Creating and maintaining an Integrated Support Plan as required for each HFS Project
- Providing input to CAMs on ILS progress
- Liaise with your team & the PEM to ensuring any risks identified are captured in the project's risk register
- Lead engineering team activities (e.g. meetings)
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Experience in a speciality logistics environment Engineering background
- Leadership experience or sufficient experiencer and a desire to lead
- Experience in a defence or related technical industry
- Tertiary qualified in an applicable speciality logistics or engineering field, or equivalent experience
- Must have or be eligible to obtain an NV1 security clearance
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance. To learn more about clearances, visit http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva/FAQ/clearance-subject.asp
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications should be addressed to: Vinodh Sounder Rajan, Talent Acquisition Specialist and made online here.
Whilst applications must be made online, confidential enquiries are very welcome via email: email@example.com
Please be aware that pursuant to different State government health directions, vaccination mandates regarding your ability to attend our Company sites may be applicable. Please be prepared to discuss your vaccination status with our recruiters as part of the recruitment process.
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of our employees are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation.
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://au.work180.co/employer/bae-systems/benefits
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au