Cost Schedule Analyst - Lead-In Fighter Capability Assurance Program | Location - Flexible
|Category:||Project Management, Scheduling & Estimating/Pricing|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-Sep-2022|
- All Systems GO! Perform purposeful work of national significance
- Join in the start of this next phase, amazing scope for development
- Enjoy flexibility, engaging work and a culture that embraces diversity and open-mindedness
At BAE Systems we are all systems go as we continue to drive innovation and seek passionate and talented people to join our business.
We currently have an exciting opportunity as a Cost Schedule Analyst Hawk Lead-In Fighter Capability team within our Aircraft Training and Sustainment business based in Williamstown, NSW however we can be flexible for the right candidate.
What this opportunity will mean for you:
- Purposeful work where your efforts are recognized in an environment where you can thrive
- Joining an organisation that is passionate about developing some of the most impressive careers in the world
- Industry-leading flexibility options to unlock the talent and diversity of every individual
- Unique opportunities to contribute to programs of national significance whilst growing your skills
- A strong safety culture, inclusive teams and work to be proud of, underpinned by a compelling set of values
Your new role:
You will be a part of the Lead in fighter Capability team working with BAE Systems project, engineering and operational teams in the UK and Australia. You will support the next phase of the program to setup and control the project schedules and ensure we continue to ensure the RAAF fleet is among the most capable in the world.
As a Cost Schedule Analyst you will:
- Establish and manage the initial project schedule baseline as the program matures so will the cost & control elements.
- Create and maintain the Contract Work Breakdown Structures (CWBS), work package level budgets & Earn Value Management (EVM) techniques
- Integration of the overall project schedule
- Provides expert assistance to the project team in the use of the cost & schedule tools incl. OPP
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity you will:
- Be willing to roll up your sleeves, learn & work closely with Project Managers & Engineers to set up detailed and robust schedules
- Have the ability to see patterns, trends, or missing pieces and articulate this to the a broad audience
- Like solving problems, finding solutions and using your proactive nature to get things done
- Speak the facts, have the courage say when things aren't working so we can strive for better
- Must be eligible to apply for Australian Defence Security Clearance
Research shows that some candidates hesitate to apply for roles if they feel they don't meet 100% of the criteria. So, if this opportunity excites you and you have the right foundational experience and qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Whether it be for this role or another, your skills and competencies are of interest to us.
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications should be addressed to: Monique Marshall, Talent Acquisition Specialist and made online here. Confidential enquiries are welcome via email: Monique.Marshall@baesystems.com
Please be aware that pursuant to different State government health directions, vaccination mandates regarding your ability to attend our Company sites may be applicable. Please be prepared to discuss your vaccination status with our recruiters as part of the recruitment process.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of our employees are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation.
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://au.work180.co/employer/bae-systems/benefits