Logistics Analyst | VIC-Melbourne Central Office
|Category:||Integrated Logistic Support|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Sep-2022|
- All Systems GO! Drive the next generation of defence capability delivery
- Defence industry leader with a strong focus on career development
- Enjoy flexibility, engaging work and a culture that embraces diversity and open-mindedness
At BAE Systemswe are all systems go as we continue to drive innovation and seek passionate and talented people to join our business. We currently have an exciting opportunity as a Logistics Support Analyst within our Maritime Sustainment projectbased in Melbourne, Victoria.
What this opportunity will mean for you:
- Purposeful work where your efforts are recognized in an environment where you can thrive
- Joining an organisation that is passionate about developing some of the most impressive careers in the world
- Industry-leading flexibility options to unlock the talent and diversity of every individual
- Unique opportunities to contribute to programs of national significance whilst growing your skills
- A strong safety culture, inclusive teams and work to be proud of, underpinned by a compelling set of values
Your new role:
The Logistics Support Analyst is responsible for deriving and analysing logistics support data and trends on equipment and systems. You will provide reliability engineering outputs in accordance with the approved standard procedures and processes.
The role will ensure that best practice, definitive advice, analysis and evidence is provided to the Lead Support ILS LSA and/ or ILS Manager. The position involves exercising sound logistics support analysis judgement.
In this role you will:
- Perform the following activities for the project including:
- Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM)
- Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA)
- Level of Repair Analysis (LORA)
- Conduct investigations and analyse data collected for an impression of equipment/ systems history and current condition
- Do tasks pertaining to the referred skills & attributes relevant to the program scope of product or service
- Conduct risk assessments on the equipment/ system being investigated
- Draw conclusions and propose recommendations to improve equipment/ system reliability and supportability based on LSA data and available evidence
- Complete and deliver reporting documentation on time, to an agreed schedule
- Make decisions within own sphere of responsibility and delegated authority
- Assist in the development of project infrastructure such as tools deployment, metrics collection and process development
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Tertiary qualification/Diploma/formal trade or technical certificate qualification in Engineering and/ or equivalent industry experience
- Working experience in the technical review and reporting of assessment data relative to the mechanical and/ or electrical health of systems and equipment
- Experience in the operation and/ or maintenance of those systems in a defence or related technical industry is desirable
- Must be eligible to apply for Australian Defence Security Clearance
Research shows that some candidates hesitate to apply for roles if they feel they don't meet 100% of the criteria. So, if this opportunity excites you and you have the right foundational experience and qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Whether it be for this role or another, your skills and competencies are of interest to us.
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications should be addressed to: Wendy Hammond – Talent Acquisition Specialist and made online here. Confidential enquiries are welcome via email: email@example.com
Please be aware that pursuant to different State government health directions, vaccination mandates regarding your ability to attend our Company sites may be applicable. Please be prepared to discuss your vaccination status with our recruiters as part of the recruitment process.
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of our employees are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation.
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://au.work180.co/employer/bae-systems/benefits
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au