Simulation Engineer | SA-Osborne Naval Shipyard
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||04-Oct-2022|
- All Systems GO! Be part of the next generation of Defence technology
- Opportunity to join Australia's largest Defence company
- Enjoy flexibility, engaging work and a culture that embraces diversity and open-mindedness
At BAE Systems we are all systems go as we continue to drive innovation and seek passionate and talented people to join our business. We currently have an exciting opportunity as a Simulation Engineer based at the Osborne Naval Shipyard
What this opportunity will mean for you:
- Purposeful work where your efforts are recognized in an environment where you can thrive
- Joining an organisation that is passionate about developing some of the most impressive careers in the world
- Industry-leading flexibility options to unlock the talent and diversity of every individual
- Unique opportunities to contribute to programs of national significance whilst growing your skills
- A strong safety culture, inclusive teams and work to be proud of, underpinned by a compelling set of values
Your new role:
The Simulation Engineer is a member of the Operations Capability team. The Simulation Engineer will conceptualise, develop, test and execute simulations across the HCF program. They are responsible for establishment, development, testing, validation, verification and deployment of simulation methods, practices and processes. The Simulation Engineer will develop digital factories / shipyards within global BAE Systems business.
- Experience in a system / software / mechatronics engineering environment
- Ability to independently comprehend complex concepts and develop creative and innovative solutions
- Experience working with C#, databases, Python, Excel, MS Office.
- Experience in website development, statistical analysis, machine learning Experience with the products, development environment and the tools used to develop and support software simulation environments
- Demonstrated professional integrity, objectivity, maturity of judgement and common sense
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications should be addressed to: Ben Woodrow Talent Acquisition Specialist and made online here. Confidential enquiries are welcome via email: Ben.Woodrow@baesystems.com
Please be aware that pursuant to different State government health directions, vaccination mandates regarding your ability to attend our Company sites may be applicable. Please be prepared to discuss your vaccination status with our recruiters as part of the recruitment process.
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of our employees are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation.
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://au.work180.co/employer/bae-systems/benefits
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au