JORN Integrated Master Scheduler | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Category:||Project Management, Scheduling & Estimating/Pricing|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||10-Oct-2022|
- All Systems GO! Be part of the next generation of defence capability delivery
- Develop and maintain the program level schedule for one of Australia's most significant sovereign development programs, with the ability to make a difference
- Enjoy flexibility, engaging work and a culture that embraces diversity and open-mindedness
At BAE Systems we are all systems go as we continue to drive innovation and seek passionate and talented people to join our business. We currently have a new position as the JORN Integrated Master Scheduler within our Battlespace Integrated Solutions based in Edinburgh Parks, South Australia.
What this opportunity will mean for you:
- Purposeful work where your efforts are recognized in an environment where you can thrive
- Joining an organisation that is passionate about developing some of the most impressive careers in the world
- Industry-leading flexibility options to unlock the talent and diversity of every individual
- Unique opportunities to contribute to programs of national significance whilst growing your skills
- A strong safety culture, inclusive teams and work to be proud of, underpinned by a compelling set of values
Your new role:
Part of the enterprise PMO for JORN that integrates program delivery and operates across a broad range of stakeholders. You will be working on one of Australia's largest and successful sovereign development programs.
As the JORN Integrated Master Scheduler you will develop and maintain the integrated schedule across the JORN Program ensuring the delivery and synthesis of inputs across multiple projects and outputs.
- Development and maintenance of the JORN Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) using Open Plan.
- Lead the quarterly generation of the quantitative schedule risk analysis (Monte Carlo analysis) within Predict.
- Be the subject matter expert to provide guidance and direction on Integrated Master Schedule specific project controls initiatives.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement, development and maintenance of project control systems, processes, templates and practices.
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity you will:
- Be proficient in developing and maintaining project schedules including use of tools such as Open Plan Professional (OPP) and Predict Analyser (COBRA also desirable).
- Have excellent communication skills and confidence to deal with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Take accountability by being proactive in a changing environment, adaptable and ability to mitigate risk
- Exercise initiative and judgement to determine appropriate actions and strategies
- Recognise trends, see patterns in data and take opportunities to drive efficiencies or improvement
- Must be able to obtain an Australian Defence security clearance.
Research shows that some candidates hesitate to apply for roles if they feel they don't meet 100% of the criteria. So, if this opportunity excites you and you have the right foundational experience and qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Whether it be for this role or another, your skills and competencies are of interest to us.
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications should be addressed to: Monique Marshall and made online here. Confidential enquiries are welcome via email: email@example.com
Please be aware that pursuant to different State government health directions, vaccination mandates regarding your ability to attend our Company sites may be applicable. Please be prepared to discuss your vaccination status with our recruiters as part of the recruitment process.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of our employees are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation.
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives via this link.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au