Integration and Test Lead | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||05-Apr-2023|
- Perform purposeful work of national significance
- Bring your technical and quality experience to key Defence role
- Enjoy flexibility, engaging work and a culture that embraces diversity and open-mindedness
At BAE Systems we are all systems go as we continue to drive innovation and seek passionate and talented people to join our business.
We currently have an exciting opportunity as an Integration and Test Lead within Battlespace Integrated Solutions based in Edinburgh Parks, SA.
The I&T Lead is responsible for the integration and test of complex High Frequency Technology systems. With the support of your team, you will be responsible for planning and execution of all aspects of product, subsystem, and system integration and testing activities through to delivery and sell-off to the customer.
You will be responsible for providing functional guidance and technical governance to the Battlespace Integrated Solutions team for Integration and Test activities.
What this opportunity will mean for you:
- Unique opportunities to contribute to programs of national significance whilst growing your skills
- Purposeful work where your efforts are recognized in an environment where you can thrive
- Joining an organisation that is passionate about developing some of the most impressive careers in the world
- Industry-leading flexibility options to unlock the talent and diversity of every individual including a 9 day fortnight option
- A strong safety culture, inclusive teams and work to be proud of, underpinned by a compelling set of values
Your new role:
As an Integration and Test Lead you will:
- Implement the engineering processes to manage the integration and test of High Frequency Systems projects
- Manage the development of bespoke test equipment for use within the High Frequency Systems test environment
- Achieve the quality goals of the Integration and Test activities in accordance with the contractual and company requirements
- Make sure that the cost and schedule goals associated with system integration and test are effectively achieved
- Competently manage sub-contractors
- Provide effective leadership to the Integration & Test Teams, supporting, coaching and mentoring the Leadership within both teams
- Working with the Systems Engineering and Product/Project Development teams to ensure integration and test objectives are met
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Degree qualified (Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical/Systems/Software).
- Demonstrable experience in Integration & Test
- Demonstrable experience in leading technical teams and working within a multi-disciplinary environment
- Broad range of hardware and software development skills for real time systems / computer systems
- The ability to form strong working relationships with customer, external and internal stakeholders
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Must be eligible to apply for Australian Defence Security Clearance
Research shows that some candidates hesitate to apply for roles if they feel they don't meet 100% of the criteria. So, if this opportunity excites you and you have the right foundational experience and qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Whether it be for this role or another, your skills and competencies are of interest to us.
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications should be addressed to: Hector Rodriguez made online here. Confidential enquiries are welcome via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of our employees are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation.
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://au.work180.co/employer/bae-systems/benefits