Senior Cost/Schedule Analyst | SA-Osborne Naval Shipyard
|Category:||Project Management, Scheduling & Estimating/Pricing|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Apr-2023|
- All Systems GO! Be part of the next generation of defence capability delivery
- Driving continuous improvement & shaping shipbuilding way into the future
- Enjoy flexibility, engaging work and a culture that embraces diversity and open-mindedness
At BAE Systems we are all systems go as we continue to drive innovation and seek passionate and talented people to join our business. We currently have an exciting opportunity as a Senior Cost / Schedule Analyst within our Maritime Australia based in Adelaide, SA
What this opportunity will mean for you:
- Purposeful work where your efforts are recognized in an environment where you can thrive
- Joining an organisation that is passionate about developing some of the most impressive careers in the world
- Industry-leading flexibility options to unlock the talent and diversity of every individual
- Unique opportunities to contribute to programs of national significance whilst growing your skills
- A strong safety culture, inclusive teams and work to be proud of, underpinned by a compelling set of values
Your new role:
As the Senior Cost / Schedule Analyst you will be responsible for delivering the controls and scheduling process for our Supply Chain department supporting our Hunter Class Frigate Program. As we start to ramp up operations this will be a fantastic time to start enabling us and our customer to have full visibility of the project and ensure we are setup for success.
The Hunter Class Frigate is being designed for maximum versatility and flexibility in operational roles, from humanitarian and disaster relief operations to high-intensity warfare. You will be able to make a difference, with varied responsibilities in a changing environment.
As a Senior Cost / Schedule Analyst you will:
- Manage the project cost & schedule baseline and ongoing control
- Support the integration and delivery of the overall project schedule and cost account performance
- Provide expert assistance to the project team in the use of the cost & schedule tools incl. Primavera and Cobra.
- Coordinate current Work Package and Cost Account (EVM) Earned Value Management techniques
- Run month-end EVM process (status, forecasting, EAC, variance analysis & corrective actions)
- Assist with monthly reporting drumbeat for Senior Management and the customer
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Demonstrated cost analysis or project controls experience using Earned Value Management (EVM) or similar
- Ability to build & manage relationships, proactive, organised with outstanding professionalism
- Analysis & problem solving skills including the ability to identify key risks and issues and provide practical solutions for their resolution.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively and negotiate with stakeholders to achieve project objectives.
- Strong Excel skills manipulating data & P6 Primavera highly desirable if proficient in Cobra
- Must be eligible to apply for Australian Defence Security Clearance
We believe in hiring for potential so if this role resonates with you, but you don't meet all the required criteria, we would still love to hear from you!
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications can be addressed to: Monique Marshall – Talent Acquisition and made online here. Confidential enquiries are welcome via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be joining a culture that truly cares about your wellbeing. Diversity and inclusion is at the top of our agenda. We are striving to create an inclusive culture where the voices and talents of every individual are valued and everyone has a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, age, or other lived experience.
We are also proud to be recognised as an employer of choice for women by WORK180
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives via this link.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.