Invigilator | NSW-Wagga Wagga
|Category:||Human Resources, Training & OHSE|
|Position Type:||Casual/Agency Temporary Worker|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||13-Feb-2023|
- Perform purposeful work of national significance
- Casuals required to work up to 20 hours per week
- Enjoy flexible work practices, engaging work and an inclusive culture where we strive to make every individual feel valued
At BAE Systems we are recognised for delivering projects of global and national significance to our customers and with this we are known for developing some of the most impressive careers.
We currently have multiple casual opportunities for Invigilators to join our Aerospace team based in Wagga Wagga, NSW.
What this opportunity will mean for you?
- Performing purposeful work where your efforts are recognized in an environment enabling you to thrive
- World class career opportunities, as our biggest project is YOU! Your success is our success
- Accessibility to flexible working arrangements that will provide you with balance and a lifestyle that fosters wellbeing
- Access to our competitive employee benefits program that are designed to better support you: Employee Benefits
- Being part of a workplace culture that is safe, inclusive and takes pride in their company values
Your new role:
As an Invigilator, you will contribute to the learning and development activities to support BAE Systems in developing technicians that meets the current and future objectives of the Australian Defence Force specific to Aviation Technical Training. In more specific terms, you will:
- Ensure all trainee assessments are conducted in a professional, consistent, safe and secure environment in line with Aviation Technical Training and Australia Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) standards
- Monitor assessment activities in line with the business requirements
- Prepare assessment rooms for assessment activities including inspection and set up prior to an assessment
- Ensure the security and integrity of the assessment before, during and post assessment
- Prevent possible trainee malpractice and administrative failures
- Liaise with Senior Educators, Education Support Officer/s, Student Services Administrators, Instructors and the Training Governance Manager
- Supervision of trainees for the duration of the assessment
- Post assessment tasks including ensuring the assessment room is appropriately prepared for the next assessment and secured
- Report and complete relevant documentation in instances of trainee misconduct i.e. cheating or breach of assessment conditions
- Conduct administrative duties as directed
As an applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role that requires a high level of focus, attention to detail and integrity
- Demonstrated experience with working with people from different backgrounds
- Self-management skills and an ability to work under their own initiative to deliver outputs to time, quality, and safety
- The ability to motivate individuals and teams in the area of learning and development, to support the achievement of business requirements
- Well-developed ability to embrace change, learn new technologies and work under pressure
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications can be addressed to: Leah Golias- Team Lead Talent Acquisition- Professionals and made online here. Confidential enquiries are welcome via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be joining a culture that truly cares about your wellbeing. Diversity and inclusion is at the top of our agenda. We are striving to create an inclusive culture where the voices and talents of every individual are valued and everyone has a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, age, or other lived experience.
We are also proud to be recognised as an employer of choice for women by WORK180
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives via this link.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.