Shipbuild Senior Cost Schedule Analyst | SA-Osborne Naval Shipyard
|Category:||Project Management, Scheduling & Estimating/Pricing|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Apr-2023|
- Perform purposeful work of national significance
- Opportunity to be a leader, taking the next step in your career
- Enjoy flexible work practices, engaging work and an inclusive culture where we strive to make every individual feel valued
At BAE Systems we are recognised for delivering projects of global and national significance to our customers and with this we are known for developing some of the most impressive careers.
We currently have an exciting opportunity as a Shipbuilding Senior Cost Schedule Analyst within our Maritime Australia based in Osborne, South Australia.
What this opportunity will mean for you?
- Performing purposeful work where your efforts are recognized in an environment enabling you to thrive
- World class career opportunities, as our biggest project is YOU! Your success is our success
- Accessibility to flexible working arrangements that will provide you with balance and a lifestyle that fosters wellbeing
- Access to our competitive employee benefits program that are designed to better support you: Employee Benefits
- Being part of a workplace culture that is safe, inclusive and takes pride in their company values
Your new role:
As the Shipbuilding Senior Cost Schedule Analyst you will provide significant support to Hunter Class Program which is a thirty year venture employing thousands of Australians, seeing nine war ships go into service. The scale and complexity of this program is unprecedented in Australian defence procurement.
Joining at an exciting & crucial time provides lots of opportunity for growth and exposure preparing you for a successful career.
In more specific terms you will:
- Establish and manage the initial project cost & schedule baseline.
- Create and maintain the Contract Work Breakdown Structures (CWBS) and work package level budgets using Earn Value Management (EVM) techniques
- Integration and delivery of the overall project schedule
- Provide expert assistance to the project team in the use of the cost & schedule tools incl. Open Plan, Microsoft Project and Cobra.
- Lead effective CAM reviews. Provide direction and expertise to assist project CAM's with cost and schedule management using BAE Systems established budget and schedule techniques.
As an applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Demonstrated cost schedule analysis or project controls experience using Earned Value Management (EVM) or similar
- Capability and desire to manage, coach and lead a direct report
- Proficiency to step up and lead Project Cost and Schedule discussions
- Ability to build & manage relationships, proactive, organised with outstanding professionalism
- Proven problem solving and analytical expertise
- Must be eligible to apply for Australian Defence Security Clearance
We believe in hiring for potential so if this role resonates with you, but you don't meet all the required criteria, we would still love to hear from you!
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications can be addressed to: Monique Marshall – Talent Acquisition and made online here. Confidential enquiries are welcome via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be joining a culture that truly cares about your wellbeing. Diversity and inclusion is at the top of our agenda. We are striving to create an inclusive culture where the voices and talents of every individual are valued and everyone has a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, age, or other lived experience.
We are also proud to be recognised as an employer of choice for women by WORK180
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives via this link.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.