Cost Schedule Analyst | SA-Osborne Naval Shipyard
|Category:||Project Management, Scheduling & Estimating/Pricing|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Mar-2023|
- Perform purposeful work of national significance
- Grow & expand your experience in defence project planning
- Enjoy flexible work practices, engaging work and an inclusive culture where we strive to make every individual feel valued
At BAE Systems we are recognised for delivering projects of global and national significance to our customers and with this we are known for developing some of the most impressive careers.
We currently have a unique opportunity as a Cost Schedule Analyst within our Maritime Australia based in the Osborne Shipyard, Adelaide.
What this opportunity will mean for you?
- Performing purposeful work where your efforts are recognized in an environment enabling you to thrive
- World class career opportunities, as our biggest project is YOU! Your success is our success
- Accessibility to flexible working arrangements that will provide you with balance and a lifestyle that fosters wellbeing
- Access to our competitive employee benefits program that are designed to better support you: Employee Benefits
- Being part of a workplace culture that is safe, inclusive and takes pride in their company values
Your new role:
As a Cost Schedule Analyst, you will be working within the Project Delivery Office (PDO) team supporting multiple stakeholders to ensure that cost and schedule baselines are developed and maintained in line with our projects processes.
You will play a key part in the monitoring, progressing and carrying out of weekly maintenance within the EVM system, enabling us to meet our project targets and customer requirements within the Management Services domain.
In more specific terms you will:
- Provide support in the development and maintenance of the project cost and schedule baseline across the Management Services Domain.
- Establishment and maintenance of Contract Work Breakdown Structure & CWBS Dictionary
- Enter all baseline data into the cost and schedule tools and validate
- Coordinates the month-end EVM process of Control Account status reporting, schedule statusing and forecasting, estimate to complete data input, provision of progress and variance analysis reports
- Provide customer required and management level schedule and EVM reports and analysis
- Proactively work with a forward thinking process to ensure any EVM issues are highlighted in advance including continuous improvement to schedule health metrics
- Support Critical Path analysis and Schedule Risk Analysis activities when required
As an applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Relevant qualifications in Engineering, Project Management or similar discipline are desirable
- Attention to detail and a logic driven mind set
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team to deliver effective outcomes
- Exposure using EVM tools (Cobra, Primavera, OPP) would be highly regarded but not essential
- Desire to seek opportunities and solutions to problems ensuring positive behaviors are adopted to maintain a good working environment
- Some experience in a defence acquisition program desirable
- An existing Australian Defence Security Clearance or the ability to meet the application requirements.
We believe in hiring for potential so if this role resonates with you, but you don't meet all the required criteria, we would still love to hear from you!
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications can be addressed to: Monique Marshall – Talent Acquisition and made online here. Confidential enquiries are welcome via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be joining a culture that truly cares about your wellbeing. Diversity and inclusion is at the top of our agenda. We are striving to create an inclusive culture where the voices and talents of every individual are valued and everyone has a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, age, or other lived experience.
We are also proud to be recognised as an employer of choice for women by WORK180
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives via this link.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.