Expression of Interest - Software Engineers | Location - Flexible
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||15-Sep-2023|
- Perform purposeful work of national significance
- Expression of interested are invited for motivated software engineers
- Enjoy flexible work practices, engaging work and an inclusive culture where we strive to make every individual feel valued
At BAE Systems we are recognised for delivering projects of global and national significance to our customers and with this we are known for developing some of the most impressive careers. We are an opportunity rich environment with numerous projects across multiple domains.
Our aim is to bring you on board and deploy you to where your expertise is most needed. With numerous activities, if you join, we're keen to retain you long term through giving you scope to explore some of the great projects we have.
Currently we are welcoming registrations of interest from the engineers in software discipline
Apply now to submit your EOI and we'll add you to our Talent Acquisition Community so you're kept up to date with any events we think you might be interested in and kept top of mind for opportunities that match your skill set and capability.
What this opportunity will mean for you?
- You will be applying and developing your skillset whilst working in a collegiate and outcome oriented culture
- You will do work that matters, we have an important job to do, your input will directly contribute to the safety of our nation
- You will enjoy job security with a view to enabling you to cultivate the skills that will progress your career
- Access to our competitive employee benefits program that are designed to better support you: Employee Benefits
- Being part of a workplace culture that is safe, inclusive and takes pride in their company values
Location flexibility, hybrid working arrangement and nine days a fortnight full time working options are on offer.
As an ideal fit for this type of opportunity, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in software domain
- Ability to work collaboratively across functional areas to achieve mutually desirable outcomes
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and experience within a defence industry
- Well organised, thorough and professional approach, together with a high degree of agility, motivation, initiative and enthusiasm
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal with strong stakeholder engagement skill
We believe in hiring for potential so if this role resonates with you, but you don't meet all the required criteria, we would still love to hear from you!
As Defence security clearance is required for these opportunities, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications can be addressed to: Naveen Verma Talent Acquisition Lead and made online here.
You will be joining a culture that truly cares about your wellbeing. Diversity and inclusion is at the top of our agenda. We are striving to create an inclusive culture where the voices and talents of every individual are valued and everyone has a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, age, or other lived experience.
We are also proud to be recognised as an employer of choice for women by WORK180
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives via this link.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.