Production Planner - Fabrication and Construction | SA-Osborne Naval Shipyard
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||14-Apr-2023|
At BAE Systems we are recognised for delivering projects of global and national significance to our customers and with this we are known for developing some of the most impressive careers.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
As Production Planner, you will be responsible to support the planning effort for the construction phase, as outlined in the Planning Management Plan (HCF-0000009621) of the Hunter Class Frigate Program (HCFP) with consideration to be taken on facility and resource capacity constraints.
- Creation of a detailed Production schedule Work Order and Job Card activities in Aveva ERM in line with ASC Quarterly Look ahead process.
- Responsible for the development of Job Cards in Aveva ERM in line with production planning processes, work instructions and checklists
- Responsible for assigning materials to complete work scope of Job Card within AVEVA against.
- Development and Assignment of Production budgets based on allocation of business norms and assistance in aligning Production and Project budgets via the BCR process
- Responsible for linking stage 3 engineering outputs from Windchill and DIPS against Job Cards.
- Responsible for facility utilisation and strategic sequencing.
- Creation of DRL's in Aveva ERM to Define activity material requirements driving the procurement/manufacture schedule
- Monitor progress, analyse and report on the production schedule to both internal and external customers
- Represent Planning, as required, with IWT (integrated Work Team) responsibilities.
- Responsible for closure of own actions within JIRA.
- Working experience in a Production, Scheduling/ Production Planning type role, preferably in the heavy engineering industries or equivalent tertiary qualifications or production trade experience
- Working experience in the ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Understanding of Engineering, Supply Chain and Operations requirements and processes
- Knowledge of effective use of Planning and scheduling processes, systems and tools
- Must be eligible to apply for Australian Defence Security Clearance
We believe in hiring for potential so if this role resonates with you, but you don't meet all the required criteria, we would still love to hear from you!
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications can be addressed to: Jason Lemmon and made online here. Confidential enquiries are welcome via email: Jason.email@example.com
You will be joining a culture that truly cares about your wellbeing. Diversity and inclusion is at the top of our agenda. We are striving to create an inclusive culture where the voices and talents of every individual are valued and everyone has a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, age, or other lived experience.
We are also proud to be recognised as an employer of choice for women by WORK180
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives via this link.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.