Welders & Boilermakers | SA-Osborne Naval Shipyard
|Position Type:||Permanent - Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Jan-2024|
Referral Fee Value: $3,000.00
We are currently seeking a experienced Welders & Boilermakers to join our production team based at our Osborne facility.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
The position is responsible supporting the Structural Supervision in delivering Projects/area outputs within a manufacturing environment in accordance with the developed plan. This position will be required to undertake production activities and tasks for specific projects. It will ensure all activities associated with the manufacture, production and assembly of components are produced in the most cost effective way whilst maintaining an efficient use of resources and meeting all safety, design, quality and budget requirements
As an applicant for this opportunity, you will have:
- Cert 3 Trade Qualifications
- Flux core welding experience
- Must be confident in positional welding
- Ability to read drawings
- Experience working in a production environment
- Construction Industry White Card
- Experience with Robotic Welding highly regarded
- Relevant High Risk licenses
- Metal core welding experience desirable
- Submerged arc welding experience desirable
Please apply to Peter Smith – Talent Acquisition Specialist (firstname.lastname@example.org) Your application should include a resume and whilst not essential, a cover letter is preferred. Please do also advise your line manager of your intention to apply.
Please note that business impact will need to be considered and negotiated transition plans will be required for internal appointments.