Product Security Engineer | VIC-Melbourne Central Office
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||15-Jun-2023|
PRODUCT SECURITY ENGINEER
MELBOURNE, VIC OR ANY OTHER LOCATION REMOTELY
Referral Fee Value: $3000
PURPOSE OF JOB:
We currently have an exciting opportunity as a Product Security Engineer within our Maritime Sustainment Engineering.
This role will see you work within the Maritime Sustainment business and also work on different projects as required.
You will provide expertise in the discipline of Product Security. The role is to ensure the project meets the company's Product Security policy, and Product Security Management System.
- Support the PEM in development and execution of the Product Security program
- Identification of the necessary specialist skills, test methodology recommendations, system accreditation planning and consideration for the complete engineering lifecycle
- Provide knowledge to projects to support and guide the development of Product Security risk assessments
- Provide knowledge of threat intelligence, assessment of security vulnerabilities, selection of techniques for defending against them in relation to Product design and advice relating to security policy
- Provide technical security support to engineers
- Ensure that product security characteristics of all procured items are understood and acceptable
- Participate in project design reviews as design authority representative for stakeholders
- Engineering Qualification (Cyber/Electronics/Electrical/Systems/Mechanical)
- Demonstrated capability within the product security domain in either physical, cyber and emanation security and concept of cyber resilience
- Familiar with establishing functional requirements design, implementation, integration, qualification and operational use within the product security field
- Experienced in aspects of the systems development lifecycle
- Familiar with implementing commonly used Australian and Industry security standards and accreditation frameworks (e.g. PSPF, ISM, ISO 270001/2, NIST, COBIT, HB167-20006, RMF, OWASP, and CIS).
- Proficiency in security risk assessment and risk management
- Ability to function confidently within a multi discipline project team environment
- Hold Eligibility for Australian Defence Security Clearance.
Please apply to Wendy Hammond online here by close of business on the closing date. Your application should include a resume and whilst not essential, a cover letter is preferred. Please do also advise your line manager of your intention to apply.
Please note that business impact will need to be considered and negotiated transition plans will be required for internal appointments.
Employees are also encouraged to refer others for this vacancy – refer to: Employee Referral Scheme
for further information on eligibility and instructions on how to use our online referral portal. Whilst referrals are encouraged for this vacancy, suitable internal applicants will always be given first preference and consideration.