Finance Business Intelligence Analyst | SA-Flinders Street
|Category:||Finance, Accounting & Accounting Support|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||06-Jun-2023|
- Perform purposeful work of national significance
- An exciting opportunity for a Finance Business Intelligence Analyst
- Enjoy flexible work practices, engaging work and an inclusive culture where we strive to make every individual feel valued
At BAE Systems we are recognised for delivering projects of global and national significance to our customers and with this we are known for developing some of the most impressive careers.
We currently have a unique opportunity as a Finance Business Intelligence Analyst within our Finance Team.
What this opportunity will mean for you?
- Performing purposeful work where your efforts are recognized in an environment enabling you to thrive
- World class career opportunities, as our biggest project is YOU! Your success is our success
- Accessibility to flexible working arrangements that will provide you with balance and a lifestyle that fosters wellbeing
- Access to our competitive employee benefits program that are designed to better support you: Employee Benefits
- Being part of a workplace culture that is safe, inclusive and takes pride in their company values
Your new role:
As a Finance Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be responsible for the design, build and implementation of visually rich dashboards. You will work closely with Finance stakeholders, which involves a combination of technical development and stakeholder management.
In more specific terms you will:
- Create clear, accurate and well-governed front-end Tableau dashboard visualisations
- Create and maintain requirements and design documentation of dashboards
- Identify new opportunities to leverage existing and new data sources to enhance use cases
- Participate in forums and workshops to represent the Finance Systems Team as well as share information
- Partner with Information Management & Technology (IM&T) to ensure technology and governance requirements are maintained
- Work with a variety of internal stakeholders
As an applicant for this opportunity, you will have:
- Certifications in one or more technical applications (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Tableau) is desirable
- Demonstrated experience working as a Business Intelligence Analyst/ Developer
- Experience in business analysis activities such as defining requirements, creating use-case diagrams, building data dictionaries and entity-relationship modelling
- Experience managing internal customers
- The ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- A tertiary qualification in Finance and/or experience in Finance related processes and data desirable
We believe in hiring for potential so if this role resonates with you, but you don't meet all the required criteria, we would still love to hear from you!
As Defence security clearance is not currently required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
Further information regarding clearances is available at:
Applications can be addressed to: Merissa Matthews – Talent Acquisition Specialist and made online here.
You will be joining a culture that truly cares about your wellbeing. Diversity and inclusion is at the top of our agenda. We are striving to create an inclusive culture where the voices and talents of every individual are valued and everyone has a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, age, or other lived experience.
We are also proud to be recognised as an employer of choice for women by WORK180
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives via this link.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.