ILS Analyst | SA-DSTG
|Category:||Integrated Logistic Support|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||14-Jun-2023|
- Be part of the next generation of defence capability delivery
- Great career path in ILS and JORN sustainment
- Enjoy flexible work practices, engaging work and an inclusive culture where we strive to make every individual feel valued
At BAE Systems we are recognised for delivering projects of global and national significance to our customers and with this we are known for developing some of the most impressive careers.
We currently have an exciting opportunity as an ILS Analyst within our Battlespace Integrated Solutions based in SA-DSTG.
What this opportunity will mean for you:
- Performing purposeful work where your efforts are recognized in an environment enabling you to thrive
- World class career opportunities, as our biggest project is YOU! Your success is our success
- Accessibility to flexible working arrangements that will provide you with balance and a lifestyle that fosters wellbeing
- Access to our competitive employee benefits program that are designed to better support you: Employee Benefits
- Being part of a workplace culture that is safe, inclusive and takes pride in their company values
Your new role:
As an ILS Analyst within the Sustainment ILS Team, you will be responsible for performing various analyses and creating reports to fulfil customer and project deliverables within the Jindalee Operational Radar Network (JORN) Program.
Reporting to the JORN Sustainment ILS Manager you will:
- Create ILS assessment reports for engineering changes within the mission system and associated facilities
- Conduct Supportability and Obsolescence Assessment activities relating to the current system health
- Develop specialty logistics solutions against requirements including their optimisation and present the solution in design reviews, including the conduct of or amendment to existing ILS Analyses such as:
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability assessments,
- Failure Modes Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Conduct validation of data and technical publications received from Original Equipment Manufacturer and suppliers
- Participate in the Failure Reporting and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) activities as required
- Provide input for improving the asset integrity and reliability of equipment within the mission system and associated facilities
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Tertiary or Trade qualifications in the field of electronics, electrical, mechanical engineering OR equivalent career experience
- Significant experience in a technical background in Electronic / Electrical /Mechanical/Condition Monitoring
- Ability to interact effectively with colleagues within and outside immediate team, to implement business requirements
- Well-developed self-management skills and demonstrated ability to work under own initiative to deliver outputs to time, quality and cost
- Good verbal communication skills and ability in technical report writing
- Ability to demonstrate influencing and, assertive styles together with low level negotiation of stakeholders
We believe in hiring for potential so if this role resonates with you, but you don't meet all the required criteria, we would still love to hear from you!
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications can be addressed to: Ammar Bakos, Talent Acquisition Specialist- Engineering and made online here. Confidential enquiries are welcome via email: email@example.com
You will be joining a culture that truly cares about your wellbeing. Diversity and inclusion is at the top of our agenda. We are striving to create an inclusive culture where the voices and talents of every individual are valued and everyone has a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, age, or other lived experience.
We are also proud to be recognised as an employer of choice for women by WORK180
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives via this link.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.