ILS/LSA Coordinator | NSW-Garden Island
|Category:||Integrated Logistic Support|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||14-Jun-2023|
- Be part of the next generation of Defence technology
- Excellent opportunity for growth and career progression on a 9 day fortnight
- Enjoy flexibility, engaging work and a culture that embraces diversity and open-mindedness
Due to recent growth, BAE Systems now have an exciting opportunity for an Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) / Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) Coordinator to join the team at Garden Island. This role offers a 9 day fortnight and flexible work arrangements. Interstate candidates are also encouraged to apply.
What this opportunity will mean for you:
- Purposeful work where your efforts are recognised in an environment where you can thrive
- Joining an organisation that is passionate about developing some of the most impressive careers in the world
- Industry-leading flexibility options to unlock the talent and diversity of every individual
- Unique opportunities to contribute to programs of national significance whilst growing your skills
- A strong safety culture, inclusive teams and work to be proud of, underpinned by a compelling set of values
Your new role:
The ILS / LSA Coordinator is responsible for conducting, reviewing and providing guidance on Logistics Support Analyses, utilising data / trends on equipment and systems, and the subsequent ILS artefacts developed, that assist in ensuring the effective operation and sustainment of the equipment and systems, until the Life of Type (LOT) is reached.
As directed by the Lead, the incumbent will assist with specialist input to the design and development of solutions, and will be expected to provide leadership to small teams. It will also see you develop reliability engineering outputs in accordance with the approved BAE Systems Australia standard procedures and processes, and those collaboratively developed within the Enterprise.
Responsibilities include (however not limited to):
- Lead and perform activities including: Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) Analysis, Level of Repair Analysis (LORA), Logistics Support Analysis Record (LSAR) Management, Development of Support System data
- Conduct investigations and analyse data collected for an impression of equipment / systems history and current condition
- Manage and conduct risk assessments on the equipment / systems being investigated
- Draw conclusions and propose recommendations to improve equipment / system reliability and supportability based on LSA data analysis and available evidence
- Create, update and / or review Support System data
- Complete and deliver reporting documentation on time, to an agreed schedule
- Make decisions within own sphere of responsibility and delegated authority
- Provide day-to-day management of any assigned staff
- Assist in the development of project infrastructure such as tools deployment, metrics collection and process development
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you will have;
- Tertiary qualification - Degree, diploma, formal trade or technical certificate qualification in Engineering
- Demonstrated experience in the technical review and reporting of assessment data relative to the mechanical and / or electrical health of systems and equipment
- Working experience in the development of ILS products for the support of systems and equipment
- Experience in the operation and / or maintenance of those systems in a Defence or related technical industry
- Experience leading teams of specialty analysts, or other equivalent experiences with consideration to academic credentials (desirable)
- Must be eligible to apply for Australian Defence Security clearances
- Ability to build sustainable relationships on all levels
- Self-motivated, keen eye for detail with the ability to drive best practice
- Exceptional communication skills both written and oral
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
You will be joining a culture that truly cares about your wellbeing. Diversity and inclusion is at the top of our agenda. We are striving to create an inclusive culture where the voices and talents of every individual are valued and everyone has a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, age, or other lived experience.
We are also proud to be recognised as an employer of choice for women by WORK180
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives via this link.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.