IM&T Operations and Cyber Manager | SA-Osborne Naval Shipyard
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||16-Jun-2023|
- Perform purposeful work of national significance
- Excellent opportunity for strategic visionary IM&T leader to define, develop and support a world class IM&T shipbuilding capability in Australia
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements, interesting and engaging work
Are you passionate about Information Management and Technology? Do you have experience in leading and managing infrastructure and security teams in a complex environment? Do you want to be part of a dynamic and innovative Maritime program? If yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Maritime Australia is looking for an IM&T Operations and Cyber Manager to join our team based in Osborne, SA. You will report to the Head of IM&T and be responsible for delivering and supporting a stable and secure IT environment for our business, including networks, servers, storage, systems administration and classified systems.
You will also provide leadership and direction to your team and assist in developing and implementing IM&T strategy, policies and practices within the function. You will work closely with the strategy & architecture team to implement strategic solutions and manage relationships with key stakeholders, partners and vendors.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A degree qualification in computer science or related discipline with relevant experiance
- Demonstrated experience in IS management, preferably in a similar environment
- Strong business knowledge and management skills
- Excellent leadership skills across a multi-site environment
- Lateral thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to negotiate, influence and balance conflicting priorities
- Defence security clearance or eligibility to obtain to a minimum of NV1
This is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation in the Maritime industry and work on cutting-edge projects. You will enjoy a competitive salary, a referral fee bonus, and a supportive and collaborative work culture.
Access to our competitive employee benefits program that are designed to better support you: Employee Benefits
If you are interested in this role, please apply online here by close of business on the closing date. Your application should include a resume and a cover letter.
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications can be addressed to: Rajshri Rawal (Raj), Talent Acquisition Team Lead - Technology and made online here.
You will be joining a culture that truly cares about your wellbeing. Diversity and inclusion is at the top of our agenda. We are striving to create an inclusive culture where the voices and talents of every individual are valued and everyone has a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, age, or other lived experience.
We are also proud to be recognised as an employer of choice for women by WORK180
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives via this link.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.