Software Engineer | VIC-Richmond
|Position Type:||Permanent - Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||05-Oct-2023|
Referral Fee Value: $5000
PURPOSE OF JOB:
As a result of the growth within our business, we are seeking experienced Software Engineers to join our team.
As a Software Engineer, you will bring with you demonstrated previous skills and experience in the development of specialised software systems.
Within our NULKA software team, you'll have an opportunity to work on areas such as mission-critical and safety-critical software development, UX design and development, and hands-on laboratory-based integration and testing, whilst utilising systems and software engineering best practices. We have a growing team with the opportunity to constantly learn and carve out your niche in an area that interests you.
- Working knowledge of industry-standard programming languages such as C, C++ and Python.
- Hands on experience working in Linux or Windows software development environments
- Familiarity with object design, programming concepts and best practices, and computer hardware and architecture
- Willingness to actively participate in an Agile Scrum development environment
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Defence security clearance or eligibility to obtain
- Eligibility to be cleared for International Traffic In Arms (ITAR) regulations
Please apply to Ben Woodrow online here by close of business on the closing date. Your application should include a resume and whilst not essential, a cover letter is preferred. Please do also advise your line manager of your intention to apply.
Please note that business impact will need to be considered and negotiated transition plans will be required for internal appointments.
Employees are also encouraged to refer others for this vacancy – refer to:Employee Referral Scheme
for further information on eligibility and instructions on how to use our online referral portal. Whilst referrals are encouraged for this vacancy, suitable internal applicants will always be given first preference and consideration.