Project Coordinator - Training : Part Time | WA-Rockingham
|Position Type:||Permanent - Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Oct-2023|
At BAE Systems Australia
Do interesting work that MATTERS
ENJOY what you do
GROW your career
We work in a thriving sector – one that puts us at the forefront of exciting and meaningful work. Every day we push boundaries to produce some of the world's most innovative and ground breaking technology. Individually we all contribute to our success. Collectively we make the impossible possible.
Recognised for delivering projects of global and national significance that help keep Australia safe, it is our shared passion that shapes our culture, and our people that make it a great place to work.
About the OPPORTUNITY
We have a unique opportunity for a Project Coordinator - Training to join our Maritime Sustainment business on the Warship Asset Management Alliance (WAMA) ANZAC ship project based at Rockingham, Perth location.
This rewarding position will reporting to the ILS Supportability Engineering Lead, and will be offered on a permanent part time 0.6 FTE basis at either 3 or 4 days a week to suit your needs.
We embrace flexible work arrangements at BAE Systems Australia such as a hybrid working environment.
You will be responsible for the project training coordination and management of the Systems Approach to Defence Learning (SADL) process to support achieving suitable training outcomes required for project engineering change activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform training governance/assurance coordination activities within the ILS/Supportability Engineering team in support of engineering change tasks
- Ensure the Systems Approach to Defence Learning (SADL) training outcomes align and are delivered to achieve the engineering change system reviews
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders, and assist in achieving the effective delivery of the SADL artefacts and training outcomes
- Act as the SADL training point of contact and subject matter expertManage and track the movement of SADL documents between stakeholders and update the system documentation
- Attend and contribute to engineering change milestone meetings
- Collaborate effectively and build good relationships with internal and external stakeholders, maintaining a positive culture
- Project Coordination experience in a technical environment
- Well organised, a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
- Good communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively and build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Whilst not essential, Defence industry experience or technical experience or configuration management experience, will be highly regarded
We believe in hiring for potential, we know that some candidate hesitate if they don't tick all the boxes. If this role interests you, but you don't meet all the criteria, we still encourage you to apply.
You will joining a workplace that truly cares about your wellbeing.
Our people are diverse and we value the variety of perspectives this brings, we know that a culture that is inclusive and fosters a sense of belonging is a place we can all make the most of our unique talents and be our best.
As Australia's largest defence company in a rapidly growing sector, you will be connected into a global team and encouraged to explore where your career might take you whether that is a traditional career path or squiggly one, there are infinite possibilities for you at BAE Systems Australia.
We welcome applicants from all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, age, or other lived experience; and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for all positions.
We are proud to be recognised as an employer of choice for women by WORK180.
As a member of the Circle Back Initiative we commit to respond to every applicant
To learn more about our competitive employee benefits, flexibility, other employment opportunities and what to expect from our recruitment process please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
As a Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and either possess or be eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearances.