Digital Adoption Manager | Location - Flexible
|Position Type:||Permanent - Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Oct-2023|
At BAE Systems Australia
Do interesting work that MATTERS
ENJOY what you do
GROW your career
We work in a thriving sector – one that puts us at the forefront of exciting and meaningful work. Every day we push boundaries to produce some of the world's most innovative and ground breaking technology. Individually we all contribute to our success. Collectively we make the impossible possible.
Recognised for delivering projects of global and national significance that help keep Australia safe, it is our shared passion that shapes our culture, and our people that make it a great place to work.
About the OPPORTUNITY
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Adoption Manager to join our Information Management & Technology Function to be based at either in Adelaide, Melbourne or Sydney reporting to the Head of Digital Portfolio Manager
We embrace flexible work arrangements at BAE Systems Australia, such as working a 9-day fortnight and hybrid working.
You will be responsible to develop a digital adoption strategy and initiative to support the successful implementation of digital portfolios and services.
This includes working closely with senior leaders and program leads to plan and manage change and maintain strategic view of all change impacts to ensure business and technology readiness for digital implementation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be responsible to design, implement and manage adoption strategy and solutions to ensure accurate understanding of the impact of digital deliverable to business
- Provide strategic recommendations to executive and senior leaders and coordinate internal expertise in the design and delivery of digital initiatives
- Develop and implement solutions so that the employees become confident and empowered to use the digital deliverables effectively
- Define and implement testing strategy to provide a systematic approach to the software testing process in order to ensure the quality, traceability, reliability and better planning
- Work collaboratively across the Enterprise Change Team to ensure consistency of service to the business, integrated decision-making and cumulative assessment of digital delivery
- Manage strategic relationships with industry bodies and third party resource providers in support of the supply and development of change management capability
- Degree qualification in change management, business, organisation development, behavioral science or equivalent
- Demonstrated relevant experience in building change leadership capability by coaching, guiding and influencing leaders & key stakeholders through change
- Skilled change agent with an ability to handle broad change and an effective and empathetic listener
- In depth experience in organisational and business change management in large and complex organisation
- Strong project management experience with ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation
We believe in hiring for potential, we know that some candidate hesitate if they don't tick all the boxes. If this role interests you, but you don't meet all the criteria, we still encourage you to apply.
You will joining a workplace that truly cares about your wellbeing.
Our people are diverse and we value the variety of perspectives this brings, we know that a culture that is inclusive and fosters a sense of belonging is a place we can all make the most of our unique talents and be our best.
As Australia's largest defence company in a rapidly growing sector, you will be connected into a global team and encouraged to explore where your career might take you whether that is a traditional career path or squiggly one, there are infinite possibilities for you at BAE Systems Australia.
We welcome applicants from all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, age, or other lived experience; and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for all positions.
We are proud to be recognised as an employer of choice for women by WORK180.
As a member of the Circle Back Initiative we commit to respond to every applicant
To learn more about our competitive employee benefits, flexibility, other employment opportunities and what to expect from our recruitment process please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
As a Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and either possess or be eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearances.